The options available
We can buy it for cash or we can sell it on your behalf (called our Brokerage Scheme) which will result in more money for you.
Once we've agreed how you wish to proceed, we can arrange to collect it or if you want to drop it off.
How does the brokerage scheme work?
This is when we take your caravan and sell it for you. It remains your property throughout until such time that it's sold, after which you will receive payment in full.
Why selling through the Broad Lane Leisure brokerage scheme makes sense.
We make it easy for you.
You get the very best value for your caravan, awning and equipment:
- No intrusive phone calls, at all hours.
- No canvassers.
- No hagglers or time wasters.
- No worries regarding who is turning up at your home in order to see where it is kept and how secure it is.
- No insurance worries regarding test towing - we can cover all this for you.
- No come backs regarding after sale issues, warranty of the vehicle becomes our concern.
This is what you get when you use our Caravan Brokerage scheme:
- Continuous advertising on our own and our chosen partners web sites.
- Web presence ~ 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Prime position at one of our show grounds.
- Your caravan can be sold from either of our two branches…Double the exposure.
- The buyer has confidence in dealing with a long established, reputable dealer.
- We can offer finance facilities for a perspective purchaser (subject to status).
- We can offer part exchange facilities…and you still get the agreed reserve price.
- Our professional sales team will do all they can in order to ensure a smooth, trouble free sales process.
For an initial idea of what your caravan (along with it's awning, mover & equipment) is worth - please fill out the form below (this will be applicable to the information provided and may change on viewing the unit).
For more information on selling your caravan, contact :
Kenilworth - Richard Bulmer or Steve Brown | 01926 858880 | email@example.com
Alcester - Darren Brown | 01789 763432 | firstname.lastname@example.org