Receive less hassle and more speed when pitching with Outdoor Revoution’s upgraded 3m x 3m square Cayman Air lightweight single inflation point driveaway awning, designed with two ergonomic cowl height options to cater for nearly all campervans or motorhomes, plus featuring a BRAND NEW integral fibreglass pole front eyebrow canopy, extending usable living/storage space with a convenient porch area...the ULTIMATE entry level weekender for families on a budget!
Another new addition includes additional mesh panels in each side of the roof to maintain a well ventilated, breathable interior, which is becoming increasingly vital when touring in warmer continents or climates.
|Cayman Air Low/Mid||180-240cm|
|Cayman Air Highline||240-290cm|
Take a tour
- 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame - Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe Providing Effortless Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Fibreglass Front Eyebrow Canopy - A Small Front Canopy/Porch Extension with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh.Side Door Panels - Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains - Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Moisture Ingresson to the Interior & Add Convenience When Pitching.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panels - Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs 'Snag' Damage.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Covers - Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Includes Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.