This is a brand new initiative that we are planning to launch in 2021. It is whereby one of our qualified service technicians visits your home or storage site, saving you time and effort, whilst keeping your warranties up to date, and providing the added peace of mind that your vehicle will be safe, dry and road-worthy.
As a result of our poll conducted online, during lockdown, a staggering 73% of you said YES, we are interested in this service. Here are some of the reasons why..
- Saves you time, money and effort.
- No need to take time-off work, or set time aside.
- You’ll not have to drive miles to drop it off ……or then collect it.
- You won’t have to get it out of it’s storage space, or storage site at specific times*.
- More time with the family, particularly at weekends or when you’d rather be enjoying your recreational time, on the golf course, or even better…. out shopping!
- Removes the hassle
- The technician comes to you
- Keeps your vehicle warranty up to speed
- Ensures you will always have a safe outfit
- Complete damp checks are completed on site
- Maintains the manufacturers warranty
- Factory trained technicians
- Fully qualified and, as importantly, experienced engineers
- Protects the body integrity warranty, relating to damp and delimitation
- Thorough gas safe tests are conducted, with exhaust gas testing too
- Tyres and chassis are inspected and checked
- 12v and 240v electrical systems are certified
- Factory recalls and inspections can be checked
- Broad Lane are behind you all the way… literally!
- We will only use our own fully trained and certificated NCC Approved staff members to service your vehicle
- We will only use quality spare and replacement parts
- We will stay in touch and keep you up to speed with all the latest industry and product developments
- We will help you ensure your vehicle always has a clean bill of health
- We will be there for you at your time of need, on hand 7-days a week.
- We will have your interest at heart all the time.
In order to meet your expectations going forward, it is clear that we have to give mobile servicing proper consideration. Whilst there is still much to discuss and to prepare internally in order to achieve this goal, we are extremely keen to meet and satisfy the demand.
We pride ourselves with the knowledge our services are normally carried out in our NCC Approved Workshops, and that we are part of the Approved Workshop Scheme. This means we comply to industry standards and guidelines as set by the National Caravan Council and AWS.
Quality customer service is of utmost importance to us and while we are eager to satisfy this need, mobile servicing must to be done correctly.
As you will imagine and understand it is vital that we adhere to the correct and proper standards, not only for your peace of mind, but also from our perspective to ensure you have a vehicle that is safe to be behind you and enjoy!
Currently we are unable to define a date when this offering will start, although rest assured we are working to provide it as soon as possible, whilst at the same time making sure it is a quality service aligned with the rest of our business.
We will keep you posted!
* Safe working surfaces and accessibility will be a vital requirement. All vehicles will have to be cleared of some equipment if fully loaded.