Our Price: £549.00
The upgraded lightweight 2019 Cayman Deltair entry level single inflation point drive-away air awning is the ideal choice for touring families craving a diverse range of premium features/benefits (typically found on pricier models) and generous interior, without breaking the bank, offering sheer value for money through its flexible living/sleeping options, fast pitch time and stylish integral front fibreglass pole eyebrow canopy.
The contemporary ultra-lightweight, 100HDE fabric is designed to pack down quickly, easily and into its small carry bag. This product is ideal where weight, pack size and speed are of the essence. This is the most lightweight fabric we have to offer here at Outdoor Revolution! The fabric is exceptionally water-resistant and water will simply bead onto the surface and roll off. Also, the light-coloured roof material helps to maintain a temperature inside the awning.
The 'Oxygen Air-Frame' is the easiest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The frame is 'Dura-Tech' welded with a single inflation point tube, allowing the awning to be pitched in seconds! Incorporating the famed 'Dynamic Speed Valve' and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve; inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Hand Pump provided, and deflation is the push of a button; the exclusive pressure relief valve prevents tube damage, expelling any excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
Expansive PVC windows enable you to really encapsulate the outdoors, from the luxury of your awning, whilst the complementary zip-in blackout curtains grant an additional degree of privacy and a sense of homeliness. A single rear cowl access door allows easy access to your vehicle, without disturbing sleeping guests, whilst the zip-back front door functions as an integrated enclosable porch area/canopy. The zip-back side door incorporates a ‘Phoenix Mesh’ door panel, aiding in optimising air circulation and keeping those pesky insects at bay; this is produced from an assisted-healing ‘smart’ mesh, designed to self-repair any damage caused by consistent usage.
This fantastic campervan awning comes complete with a heavy duty sewn in groundsheet to prevent water ingression to the interior and add convenience whilst pitching, copious mesh ventilation points for optimal breathability, numerous storm straps for fixing your awning to your vehicle and twin piping to permit both caravan/motorhome attachment.‘Lumi-Link’ & ’Up/Downlighter’ attachment points provide the option of creating a cosy evening ambience in your awning, should you feel neccessary. An array of useufl complementary accessories are available to accompany this model (see optional extras). The awning incorporates a one year warranty against any manufacturing issues on the workmanship and canvas, whilst the tube bladders hold our exclusive ‘Lifetime Guarantee’.
Additional Feautres Include:
- 100HDE Fabric - An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout - Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech Welded Oxygen Air Frame - Single Inflation Point Welded Airbeams to Guarantee Rapid & Effortless Inflation.
- Dynamic Speed Valve - The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve Protection System - Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve to Prevent Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee - On the 'Oxygen Air-Frame'.
- Frontal Fibreglass Poled Canopy - Upholding a Mini Front Porch to Extend Usable Living Space with Shelter Against the Elements.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) - Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- PVC Window Panels - Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains - Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Phoenix Mesh Right Hand Side Door Panel - Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreen to Enhance Airflow & Reduce Bugs, Which Self-Repairs Any 'Snag' Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors - To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet - To Reduce Water Ingression Into the Interior & Add Convenience.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters - Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point - To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Includes Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Repair Kit, Guylines & Carry Bag.
- Two Berth Inner Tent Attachment Loops.
- Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.